From:
K. Feldmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:12:50 -0600

Hi Group,
Over the Holiday, my brother got sick and he says this happens quite a bit,
he has been to 2- 3 doctors and they don't know what it is, so I told him,
that I would ask you, considering there is a lot of knowledge out in this
network about stomach problems. He is not a celiac.

Here are his symptoms, after eating, he sometimes gets very sick, the pain
starts in his back and moves around to his stomach, and he says it is pain
that will sometimes cause him to double over even, he doesn't experience
diarrhea or constipation and this usually last up to 8 hours, and as it
comes to an end, he says his stomach just rumbles and it slowly goes away.

He can't seem to find a food that causes it but says it seems like greasy
foods seem to set it off more so than other foods. I asked him questions
and it doesn't seem to be CD. One doc. told him he has irritable bowel
syndrome. Any ideas to help him would be greatly appreciated, this has been
going on for about 10 years.

Thanks in advance, anything I learn from you, I will pass on to him, and he
too will be very thankful!!

Kathy