From:
Debbie Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:30:16 -0400

Thanks for your help!  Someone had the website off of a package they had
not tried yet!  Isn't this list great!http://www.bettylousinc.com/bars.
html This is the website, though this product is not listed, as I was
told the website is ancient. I am happy to report that Dragon toast may
be ordered there and I spoke with the owner and this particular product
is made where there is no chance of contamination.  She said that it is
wonderful on the George Forman grill (and then spread with almond
butter) as well as the waffle iron or may be put in a pizza pan. I was
thinking you could add italian seasoning when you add the water to
flavor it for pizza.  Regardless, it make a soft QUICK base for tacos,
pizza or whatever.  No interest in the company, just a happy customer.

Debbie In Cincinnati