From:
Jami Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jami Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:10:04 -0700

Thanks to everyone that responded.
I had asked the importance of using GF body products.

It was split down the middle on if we actually have skin issues with
gluten.  Almost everyone agreed that using shampoo, lotions, and lip balms
that is GF is not a question.  These items can get into your gut and cause
problems.
One person said that since going GF she has problems with gluten touching
her skin.
I am making my life GF all the way around.  If it can get into my mouth or
can be absorbed, I will not take the chance.

I am bummed that Aveeno products are not GF, as this is my favorite lotion.

No 800#'s or links were sent.

Jami-GF in Oregon

*******
*******