From:
Stephen Southern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Southern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 20:12:27 -0400

Hello List,
Our family is driving from southern Ontario, through Winnipeg, and out
to Calgary. I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide.
Our son, 11, is has Celiac.

In particular:
1) Are there any sources for Kinnikinnick products in Winnipeg?
2) Are there any sources for Kinnikinnick products in Calgary?
3) Can you recommend any particular restaurants along the Trans Canada?
4) We are taking the northern route on the way to Calgary (up through
Flin Flon and across to Cold Lake). Can you recommend any particular
restaurants along this route?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Stephen,
Ontario