Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:04:10 EST

I got mixed reviews- some people said the food was great, others said it  was
just mediocre and not worth it.  The general consensus was that it is a  very
casual place.
We decided to have a nice dinner since it was a mini-vacation and went to
the Capital Grille in Providence, which I had been to before.  The service
there is great, as is the food and they were very careful and cautious.   When the
waiter said the salad dressings weren't ok and I looked disappointed  with j
ust oil and vinegar, he came back with a dressing that I am pretty sure  the
chef made specially that he said did not contain gluten.  I highly  recommend
this restaurant.  As for stickyfingers, if I am ever in  Providence looking for
a casual, cheap gf meal I will try it out. (the ribs  and fries are both gf-
not something you find too often)

~Eleis