From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:31:11 -0400

I was the one who originally posted the information about VERATRUM ALB
30C almost ten years ago.  My MD, who was a homeopath, recommended it.

Dosage is easy...two pills under the tongue at the first sign of a
"problem" will stop it cold.  If you wait until you are in the throws of
diarrhea attack, you may have to take several dosages....two pills after
each bowel movement.

The good thing about Veratrum Alb is that it stops nausea which after
persists after an attack.

You just take the veratrum at the first sign.  When the symptoms START
to go away, stop taking the medicine.   Stop sooner rather than later.

I always carry a vial of Veratrum Alb 30C with me. "Ya never know"