From:
Julie Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 12:15:02 -0400

OK, I called the company because these were not marked gluten free on the
list that they sent me. The customer service rep said that it wasn't marked
gf because they did have a recall on one batch. She said they have
designated days when they make the rice bran crackers and they clean the
machines first because the other crackers are made on the same machines, so
she said they are gf, just one batch had a problem, and I don't know any
more details.