From:
MaryRich Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MaryRich Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:37:51 -0800

several people suggested Norbest & Foster Farms as having GF labeling

one person suggested Meijers and Sav-A-Lot also have some of their turkeys labeled.

one suggested buying at my local farmers market & getting a really good fresh turkey that way

Bev Lieven mentioned it is a law to list wheat, as did someone else.

I did check the Butterball website before posting my question & they said sometimes their butterball turkey contains wheat, but it will be listed & stay away from their gravies & sauces.  Also said Honeysuckle turkies are GF.

"R.Lovegrove" on our list said it is a law to require listing wheat & that all butterball turkeys are GF & there are rumors that are incorrect

thanks everyone for all the helpful input.

Mary in MI