From:
Marge Johannemann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 09:37:42 -0400

On Thursday, April 13th.,the Greater Louisville Celiac Sprue Support
Group will host Chef Maureen Hartmann of Cafe Fraiche. She will talk
about the specialty foods they prepare including many gluten free items.

The meeting will begin at 7:00 P.M., at Baptist Hospital East Education
Center, Classrooms 2C & 2D. We will also hold a special election for the
vacant position of president-elect. We would like for as many members as
can to attend.

Also, a reminder that we will host an Eating Out Workshop on Saturday,
June 10th. This program, conducted by Bob Levy is sponsored by Glutino
(DEROMA). Anyone interested in attending this program may call me at
502/368-6338 or e-mail me at:

Marge Johannemann