From:
karen l smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:29:22 -0500

Could you help me with sources for dairy free food lists?  I seem to have
an easy time finding my family's gf foods, but a more difficult time
finding out what is dairy free.

Thanks,
Karen

The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass
over a transgression.

Proverbs 19:11
Visit my web site at:      http://www.NestFamily.com/KLSmith
for the Visual Bible, live action, word-for-word scripture
(and don't miss "this week's special"- click on the icon)