From:
robb dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robb dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:53:44 -0500

PureFit nutrition bars are now available at select Wild Oat stores,
www.glutenfree.com, www.glutensolutions.com, all 50 Life Time Fitness
health clubs, and online at www.amazon.com, www.BulkinUp.com and of
course, direct at www.purefit.com.

This month specials include on www.purefit.com include:

Buy 4 boxes and receive FREE SHIPPING and HANDLING.

Buy 5 boxes and receive your 6th box for FREE!

Buy 8 boxes for only $22.50/box!!!

Please note we are working very diligently to expand our retailers.
Please continue to ask for PureFit at your favorite health food store,
grocery store, gym, coffee shop, bike or running store.  We cannot do it
alone!

Thanks again,

Robb Dorf
President and CEO