From:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:49:02 -0400

Thanks to all for your outpouring of kindness and concern for my daughter. I
have had about 30 responses and 27 had no problem at all conceiving and a
few felt they were too fertile. Two have yet to conceive but are ovulating
and one has had a few miscarriages but has also had children. It seems
missed periods probably don't account for future infertility and maintaining
a healthy gf diet with vitamin and protein supplements will aid in allowing
for nature to take it's course.
Also, irregular menstrual cycles should always be evaluated by a health care
professional and not assumed to be the result of low body weight. I really
appreciate all of your input and my daughter also thanks you. I think the
teacher was trying to put a little fear into the class and get a message
across that good nutrition is essential to good health.
Infertility occurs in many women and the causes are varied. There are also
many avenues available to aid these women in conception.
Thanks again.
Kathyb