From:
Angelic Grooves <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angelic Grooves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 18:58:02 -0400

Angelic Grooves Celiac awareness jewelry

For a beautiful and fashionable gift to treasure, Angelic Grooves offers the Celiac Awareness Jewelry. We use Peridot Swarovski Crystals,

and green catseye to correlate with the celiac color accented with Sterling Silver. The ribbons can be engraved for up to 6 letters.

Celiac Disease has a special meaning in our lives. Since my daughter has been diagnosed, we want to help everyone with Celiac Disease while

raising awareness and money for celiac programs.

30% of profits sold will go to the University of Chicago Celiac Program, the Foundation for Celiac Awareness, and the University of Maryland

Celiac center.

We have the celiac bracelet, necklace, bookmark, keychain and glow sticks. The NEW celiac earrings are now available to match your necklace

and bracelet. All these are great gifts for Mother's Day, and your special graduates! Also new is the picture frame charm that can be added

to any of our items.

May Special: Celiac Glow Sticks are on SALE! These are great for children of all ages and great for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and all the

great fun summer activities. For orders over 100 please allow 2 weeks to recieve.

Check out our website at www.angelicgrooves.com or contact Angie Parde at 918-519-0826. You can also email us at

*******
*******