From:
Judy Humphreys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:37:22 EDT

Hello,

    I have recently been diagnosed with Celiac Disease.  I'm trying to find
out more information about it and I'm also new to using AOL, mailing lists,
and the internet.  If you have any information for a beginner with CD please
e-mail me.  Also, I am having problems with something called "Water Brash" ..
I constantly have a salty taste in my mouth.  If any of you have this symptom
or know how I can get rid of it please e-mail me privately [log in to unmask]

Thank You!  --Judy