From:
Helen Blakely <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23:50:41 +0000

Lately, I have had burning and tingling in my feet and legs.  Before being diagnosed, this was an everyday occurrence .  But with being gluten free and receiving B-12 injections monthly,  this
rarely happened anymore.  I was diagnosed at age 67, weighing 93 pounds and so very sick, I have been GF for 10 years and apart from this, I'm in great health.  Maybe it's an old age thing......just curious if anyone else has this problems, and, if so, any solutions?

Thanks
Helen
Nashville TN