Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 23:43:24 -0800

To my fellow list mates:

I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping and I would like to try using
Melatonin but the bottle says that people with auto-immune diseases should
not take this preparation.

In the archives there seemed to be a difference of opinion about whether
people with celiac disease could take Melatonin.

If anyone has any information taking Melatonin when celiac disease is
arrested, please let me know.

Joe Clemens
Port Angeles, Washington, USA