From:
Jacqui Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:29:25 -0400

Newly diagnosed. Have heard to be careful of beauty products with wheat
germ oil. Is there anything else to look out for. I had thought you had to
ingest the gluten, is this not true. I would be looking for products
available in Canada. Specifically creams, toothpaste, deodorant, make-up
lines, etc.

Currently living in Bolivia, need to have things shipped down.
This info line is first rate, hope you can help.

Jacqui Barber
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
011  591  3  36  3425