From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:37:09 -0800

Dear Listmates,

The King Arthur Flour Bakers Catalogue has a new gluten free dessert, but
they didn't know it is gluten free.

The preparation is slightly messy, so kids will really love this one. But it
is quite easy to make, and it is easily adapted to your favorite flavors and
combinations of flavors. Click through to this URL *
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw* ( http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking/ )
and look for <NEW>. Then click that link.

The recipe is dairy free the way we made it, but it does contain eggs. We
haven't tried the recipe with egg replacer, and we would be interested in
hearing from people that have found a substitute for eggs in this recipe.

Enjoy this new dessert!

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA

*******
*******