From:
Genevieve Hneich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Genevieve Hneich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:36:16 -0400

There are still a few spots available!
Come enjoy gluten-free snacks before we begin our discussions about the gluten-free diet at the Reston Regional Library in Northern Virginia

Saturday, March 31st from 10:30 to 12:30pm
AND
Saturday, April 14th from 1:00 to 300pm
Purpose: To understand how experiences with the gluten-free diet affect your life. This is a graduate program class assignment and findings from this study will not be published or released for public consumption in any form.
Who We Are:
My name is Genevieve Hneich and I am a 23-year-old student with a bachelor’s degree in Public Health and Exercise Science from the George Washington University. Currently, I am in my first year at the George Washington University seeking a Master’s Degree in Public Health with a concentration in Health Promotion. More importantly, I have Celiac Disease and was diagnosed a little over four years ago. Although I have my own experiences with the diet, I would love to learn more about how others manage it.

My name is Amanda Davis and I am a registered dietitian (RD) seeking a Master’s Degree in Public Health with a concentration in Health Promotion at the George Washington University.  I have experience working with Celiac Disease patients through my private practice, and am interested in identifying and exploring gluten-free lifestyle resources specific to the DC Metro Area.

Privacy Clause: No one will know you are participating in this study other than those who attend the focus group.  You are encouraged to answer only those questions you feel comfortable answering, and should in no way feel pressured to provide information you deem as too personal in nature.

We would appreciate if you could confirm by March 26th if you are able to attend one of the two groups. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Genevieve (Vivi) at [log in to unmask] or Amanda at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to hearing from you!

~ Genevieve Hneich and Amanda Davis