From:
Rhonda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 18:00:25 -0400

We had a great trip to RDU area in NC. I got a few responses on listserv.
However this is such a large metro area. A couple Whole Foods and Trader Joes
there(we didn't go to). We had breakfast at Simply Crepes twice very good safe
gf buckwheat crepes-but the second day the cook didn't change gloves before
getting my plate from the warming oven. --so I didn't go back.
She didn't understand glutened gloves touching my plate after preparation.
The other breakfast /lunch place was Brigs Great food & several selections.
We stopped there four times. Dinner place:
Twisted Fork good 1st night in town & vinegar based BBQ sauce for pulled pork. YUM!
However our second attempt for lunch I got a small steak/salad. --but they had seasonings
on it and I didn't like the sensation on first bite. I also have a dairy allergy so I don't know
what was bothering me but I don't know if they got it. Manager said they will research it & retrain
if needed. These both were highly recommended. My best meals out were at Fiction Kitchen-
gf & vegan only. Remedy (vegan/gf meat available in meals) Both were SO good & very easy and delicious.
Thank you for all the input!! It made for a very good vacation.
Rhonda Reid

*******
*******