Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:36:16 -0500

Ms. Roben's (a terrific gf supplier) makes a dry mix for pie crust. You just
add eggs and oil or milk, I forget. Anyway, I made it last week as a pumpkin
pie for a co-workers birthday cake (again, I'm sneaky enough to ensure I
don't get left out of the hooplah!). It was supposed to make two crusts but
looked so thin so I used the whole batch for one. It was definitely too
doughy tasting so I don't know if it would have been great as one crust or if
it was the consistency. I have to add the I usually love all Ms. Roben's
mixes so I would be surprised if this didn't fit in with my likings.
Their #:800-891-0083

I used a pumpkin pie filling recipe from Bette Hagman that was simple and out
of this world. Actually the extra I made in glass pyrex mini cups and they
were quite tasty even without the crust.

Does anyone know if Ready Whip Non-Dairy whipped cream is gf? (It tasted
great :)
Leslie-NYC