From:
Peter Lyons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 10:40:59 +1100

I work in the Chinatown area of town I'm glad to say, so there's plenty of
choice for lunch!

However, many of the dishes have noodles as part of the food. All well and
good, I always chose rice noodles.

It occurred to me that perhaps rice noodles might not be made of just rice
flour.
I hope I'm wrong I'm very fond of the food!
I haven't noticed any particular problems after eating them, but has anyone
knowledge of the noodle making process?
Peter Lyons
Sydney, Australia