Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:25:05 +0000

I received my labs.  VitB12 is 1129 (normal 240 to 900), and Ferritin  is 176 (normal 13 to 150), TIBC (Total Oron Binding Capacity) is 254 (normal 260 to 470).
I started a good multivite from designs for health 2 months ago with 500mcg of VitB12 daily and no iron as iron has always bothered my stomach.
A few months before that I took a nature made B vit only with 100mcg and no multi. Before that was not able to tolerate any vitamins. Also I was diagnosed last winter with malabsorption but am doing much better in the last two months with weight up to 108 from 97 pounds.  It seems odd to me that those numbers should be up so wonder if it is anything to be concerned about.
Thank you again,
Robin in Massachusetts