From:
"Susan E. Marthens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:55:03 -0800

Can anyone tell us if Snickers candy bars are GF?  My husband, who has
CD, has a real sweet tooth and loves them.  David has been on a GF diet
for two months now and has gotten touches of his intestinal problems.
We are trying to trace the cause.  Could be Snickers... or

hoisin sauce (not served with the candy!):  does anyone know of a GF
hoisin sauce?  I bought what I thought was one, from China Bowl Trading
Company, but now wonder.  The ingredients did not list wheat, just the
fermented soybeans and other safe stuff.  I called the company, but it
was obvious that my questions meant nothing to them.  They only ship the
product; they don't make it.

Any help you can send us, to me or my husband, would be appreciated.

Susan M.
Portland