From:
Yehudit Massouda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:42:46 -0500

Hi.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that products bearing
a "Kosher for passover" label AND not having Matzah, matzah meal, farfel
(fahfel), or cake meal on the ingredient label can still be cross
contaminated. Please make sure to check with the company first. I
actually called Streitz in NY about a KFP bag and bake (for chicken),
which uses tapioca starch for the food starch, and they said that the
only product they can claim as g.f. is their macaroons which come with a
specific metal top and possibly another product (unfortunatly, I don't
have this info at hand, but will post it when I am able.)

Thanks,
Yehudit Massouda