Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 21:32:00 +0000

Jenny posted: <I tell them,(McDonalds) make the burger like normal, with all
the condiments and other things on it, but let the lettuce act as the bun.>

McDonalds will add all the condiments- unknown ketchup, a pickle of
unknown vinegar origin, and perhaps some kind of mayonnaise mystery
sauce. None of those items have been verified as GF, and may be changed
without any notification to you  ie glutenous THIS week.

I'd recommend being on the safe side & just order burgers, tomato &
lettuce. Those other items can cause a reaction/damage.

Fran USA