From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 13:10:41 -0500

Hi Listmates,

I know this is early to be thinking about it, but if you are interested in
enjoying the Final Four Basketball games in San Antonio, Tx in April, 2008
it is time to book your reservations.   Many of the hotels and most of the
Bed and Breakfasts are already booked for this event.

Chicken Paradise, a guten free BnB, is still available and we would like to
hold out for folks who require gluten free meals or have other food
allergies.  If you are your family is interested, please let us know soon.
The events are Wednesday April 3 through Monday, April 7.  Besides the suite
shown on our website at www.chickenparadise.com we also have another room
with private bath available.  We are about 15 minutes drive from the
Alamodome.  You can read more about the schedule at
http://www.ncaasports.com/basketball/mens/schedules or other Final Four
websites.

Let us know if you are interested in staying at Chicken Paradise.  It is a
lovely time of year to be in San Antonio!

Meanwhile, July is just about booked up, but we have lots of openings for
August, so get your summer vacation plans made soon.

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648