From:
Jennifer Lasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 02:04:09 +0000

Hi all,

First thanks to all who wrote in response to my latest question about
childhood symptoms.  I am unable to thank you individually because I am
so overwhelmed with this new task that I am hanging on by my
fingernails, perhaps soon...it's huge to me, though.  Please know that.

I am in a bad way.  Going through Trazadone withdrawl (thought I was
past that -- traz is the antidepressant).  Decreased slowly and ended
two nights ago but feel since like I am hooked up to a rat-poison IV.

Question:  I woke up jaundiced today.  Is there any relationship to
celiac with this or could it just be detoxification from the Trazadone?
Legs are like noodles.  Resorted to a coffee enema tonight which barely
helped.  Hard to think of eating. As far as I know the gluten is not
present in the diet anymore.  The only other time I've turned yellow is
after the unprotected amalgam removal for about three weeks. Still away
from home or I'd be at the doctor tomorrow.

Many thanks,
Jen

"Around and around and around we spin...
with feet of lead and wings of tin."