From:
Cathy Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cathy Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 00:52:55 -0500

Hi List,

Here is a response I recieved fron Chi Chi's

Dear Cathy,
Thank you for your email to Chi-Chi's. Attached is our Gluten-Free
menu
items we currently offer. We hope that this helps you make good
decisions at
our restaruant. Thank you again for your email, and interest in
Chi-Chi's.
Patti Bray
Guest Relations
Chi-Chi's Operations

Chi-Chi’s Gluten-Free Items

• Chile Con Queso  (without Chips)
• Ensalada del Casa (without tortilla strips or salad dressings)
• Caesar Salad (without salad dressing)
• Plain Hamburger with lettuce, tomato (No bun, no fries, no
condiments)
• Baked Potato (without garnishes)
•  Refried Beans (not Black Beans)
• Applesauce
• Plain ice cream (no coating, no shell)

Items that are fried in vegetable oil have been excluded because other
gluten-containing items may also be fried in the same oil.

Corn tortillas and any products with marinades/sauces/seasonings
are excluded because they are manufactured in facilities where
gluten-containing products may also be processed on same
equipment.