From:
"J. V. Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. V. Rich
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:48:25 -0700

My daughter has been contacting makeup companies and found out Smashbox, which formerly claimed to be gluten free is no longer.  Their particularly unhelpful email is below.  First they claim to not know what is in their product, then suggest consulting one's physician to learn whether to use it (why?  does the physician know what is in it?), and conclude by saying they value their customers.  Very disappointing.

On  a more positive note, my daughter reports that she received responses from Tart, OCC Makeup, and Medusa Makeup, and they are all completely gluten free.