From:
Debi Slocomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:56:10 EDT

Hi all,
This is a Doctor or chemist related question. My 10 year old needs braces, and
they want to talk a mold of his mouth next week. I have spent the last month
trying to get the company that makes "liquid etchant" that lists "thickener"
as one of its ingredients to tell me whats in it. I had my Dr. write a letter,
but the chemist doesn't know what gluten is. My frustration is that they want
a Dr. to say its okay, but they won't tell him whats in it. I have even faxed
them a detail description of what CD is and what gluten is. ARE THERE ANY
ORTHO'S OUT THERE WHO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS, AND MIGHT BE WILLING TO CALL
THE CO. They will not give me the info as a lay person. The company is
Reliance Orthodontic Products.
Thanks in advance,
Deb in Ct., mother of Christopher