From:
Peggy Laffs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:52:01 -0500

Hi fellow celiacs,
I have only been online 3 wks. and on list quickly. Info sharing great.

The best book i have read on celiac is AGAINST THE GRAIN by Jax Peters
Lowell.something in there for all of  us.

Health food store just stocked new items of tree of life gf yellow mustard
and vinegar free dill pickles.

I found out hard way years back that some celiacs have problem with guar gum.
Xanthum gum ok.

plain white vinegar is problem  in foods, salads. Wine and applecider
vinegars ok.
something to ck when in restaurant.

on gf diet over 15 years but something flares up now and then no matter
what.Took vitamin e gelcap and made me very ill. next day i vomited a lot of
gel like substance.Anyone know about this? also is there e alone in another
gf form?

if you live near Richmond,Va. and have celiac would like hearing from you.

finally, would like recipes for gingerbread,graham crackers.or favorite
recipe you have made gf. tired of same stuff all time. sound familiar?ha.

bye for now..LaffsPS