From:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:36:22 -0500

Greetings again,

I am sending this before I get some more emails about the 'buttered toast' flavor.

I have called the company now 2 times,,,,The shelf life for the Jelly Bellys is 8 to 12 months.  They have changed the ingredients for the 'Buttered Toast' to now be gluten free,,,all flavors of the Jelly Beans are gluten free,,,,the 'change' took place about 1- 1 1/2 yrs ago.  So,,,,if the Jelly Belly you may be eating is 'hard' and not soft,,,it is probably old.

We did have some of the Candy Corn this weekend,,,and it was actually the best (from recollection of 2 1/2 yrs ago!) we have ever had.  Soft and yummy,,,,'fresh tasting!"

You can go to their web site,,,and they have a FAQ's (frequently asked questions) part I think under the 'contact us' area.

Happy Munching!

Diane, Iowa

Again,,,I don't have any financial interst in the company just passing on some good munching news!