From:
Kate Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:08:51 -0700

Hello All –

            I’ve been reading all of the posts about the use of almond
flour and I just wanted to drop a note about an excellent gf recipe book
that uses almond flour for many (if not most) of it’s recipes in
combination with a gf flour blend.  The book is titled:  “Gluten Free
Baking” by Rebecca Reilly.  I saw a review of the book in Sully’s Living
Without earlier this year and have never been more please with a GF
cookbook that this one! It has excellent recipes for muffins (we love
the lemon poppy seed muffins), crepes (MMMM!), superior pie crusts, and
more.  It even has GF recipes for filo dough, pita, cobblers, crème
puffs, savory quiches, coffee cakes to rival any with gluten, etc. I
can’t stop baking from it!  Phew!  It’s delicious!

            I don’t have any connections with the
author/publisher/product. I’m just one *extremely* happy customer who
has found flavorful GF food and excellent, scrumpcious recipes.

            Happy Cooking All!

            Kate