From:
Lynda McKeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 21:55:51 -0500

I hope I don't get in trouble by the ListMaster for posting this, either
for it's length or it's purpose.

I whole-heartedly apologize for sending information without first
researching it thoroughly.

It has taken me several hours to get the "nerve" to write this because I
feel so horrible.

The drug and it's link I posted earlier was incorrect.  What was stated
on the website about this drug, I read incorrectly.  It stated:
What is Sucraid used for?

Sucraid oral solution is used as a replacement for patients who
do not have the enzymes needed to properly break down and
absorb sucrose (table sugar) and isomaltose (a type of starch)
in the intestines.

Who should not take Sucraid?

You should not take Sucraid if you are allergic to:
 Yeast, Yeast products, Glycerin (glycerol)

I misread this section and cannot begin to explain how stupid I was for
posting it without really paying attention.  I don't know where my head
was when I saw this and subsequently posted it.

I have contacted the FDA requesting the name and information regarding
the CORRECT medication.

I will send out any response I get from the FDA.

Please accept my apology.

Sincerely,
Lynda