From:
Alison Warthling Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:15:28 -0400

I was wondering how long atypical symptoms last after being gluten free?
I feel just about 100% except for my memory, concentration and sometimes
a little fatigue but nothing compared to before the gluten free diet.
However, I was doing some searches and read that some atypical symptoms
can last for 18-24 months? Is this true? Has anyone heard this before? I
am searching for the article but I can not seem to find it.

I am in my 20's and started back to school but find my memory and
concentration is not like it used to be a few years back.  I also find
sticking to the diet while you are in college is extremely difficult and
eat out a lot more due to my demanding schedule in school.  I was also
wondering if anyone tried a liquid nutrition supplement when you are
unable to eat a meal instead of McDonald's or risky take out. I found
Alpha Nutrition on the web but would like some advice.

Thanks! I will summarize.