Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 09:08:07 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON....Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of
software programs which make it easy to find gluten information on
thousands of items. Our current list contains gluten info on around
19,430 items and we're adding to it all the time. All information is
verified directly with the manufacturer, and we include a "Comments"
field to provide even more info about cross contamination and other
issues. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones,
iPhones/iPod Touch, Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberries.

This Month's Mini-List: FOOD

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in October and November. For more info,
or to download a FREE SOFTWARE DEMO, visit our store at
www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore.

Turkey Hill Light Ice Cream: Moose Tracks
Turkey Hill Premium Ice Cream: Black Cherry
Orgran Molasses Licorice
Orgran Sweet Corn Soup for a cup
Rumford Baking Powder
Litehouse Foods Thousand Island Dressing
Beech-Nut Stage 3 Turkey Rice Dinner (6 oz.)
Johnsonville Smoked Sausage - 12 oz. Beef Summer Sausage
Dietz & Watson Maple & Honey Cured Turkey Breast
C&H sugar (powdered - granulated - brown)
Safeway Cranberry Sauce (whole & jellied)
Charms Pops (sour - sweet - sweet and sour)
Sour Cream & Onion Fat Free Pringles
Mixes From the Heartland Cream of Asparagus Soup
Newman's Own Salad Dressing - Creamy Italian
Asian Home Gourmet Simmer Sauce - Indian Korma Curry
McCormick Tex-Mex Chili Seasoning
Biochem 100% Natural Whey - Natural flavor - Product No. 1840 - 12.3 oz.
(350g)
Smirnoff Watermelon Twist Vodka
Taylor Hams - all
Sunny Delight (all flavors)