From:
Justine Timko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:57:21 EDT

hello all,

I will be traveling with my 15-year-old son to Wake Forest University in
Winston-Salem, NC tomorrow for a debate tournament.  we both have celiac
disease.  sorry for the short notice, but i was wondering if  anyone might be able to
suggest restaurants in/near the Winston-Salem  area that are celiac friendly.
 thanks in advance for any help you can  provide.

best,
justine
nyc