From:
"T.M. Janes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Janes
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:56:52 -0500

Want to make the easiest "Kraft like" gluten-free mac-n-cheese ever? Maybe you're looking for gluten-pita bread. Find out what Valentine's candy is safe to enjoy (article coming next week). If something is worth knowing about for people living gluten-free, we're doing our best to share it with our readers. Next week on the Triumph Dining blog, we'll be giving away FIVE of Shelley Case's phenomenal books! This give-away will kick off a four part series of my interview with Shelley Case. Did you know that Triumph Dining now has an iPhone App for their great Grocery Guide? Check out www.triumphdining.com/blog for details!

Over at Celiac-Disease.com, find   tips for raising your gluten-free child, product and restaurant reviews and gluten-free news. Our writers are based in Denver, Chicago, Columbus (OH), Atlanta and the UK. Learn about fabulous gluten-free dining options around the U.S. and in England, Spain and Germany.

Have a lovely Valentine's Day!

Tiffany Janes
www.triumphdining.com/blog
www.Celiac-Disease.com