Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:03:53 -0500

I recently wrote to Muir Glen to find out which of their products are GF.
Thought I would share the reply with the list.

Barrie in GA

*****************

Thank you for contacting Muir Glen regarding gluten in Muir Glen product.

Our primary goal is to provide accurate information, and we believe this is
best accomplished by referring to the specific ingredients listed on each
product package.  Look at the ingredient label for wheat, barley, rye, or
other sources of gluten.  If you don't see any of these listed, then the
product would be gluten-free; as are our current formulations of yogurt
products.  Again, if grains or their derivatives are not listed, there is no
gluten.  We do not  'hide' gluten in other ingredients (i.e. Natural
Flavors).

This is the most current information for your needs.

Additional information regarding gluten may be obtained by contacting your
health care professional or:

Celiac Sprue Association/United States of America, Inc.

PO Box 31700
Omaha, NE  68131-0700
402-558-0600
www.csaceliacs.org