Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:09:14 -0800

Dear Friends,

            Late last year I received a copy of a wonderful cookbook written
and published by Karen Robertson.  I found this book to be unique among
gluten-free cookbooks. The recipes from this book will impress your friends
and family with easy to prepare gourmet meals along with their presentation.
There are over 190 gourmet recipes, many written by well-known chefs
throughout the United States.  The recipes are simple to prepare and serve
with a beautiful presentation.  Your family and guests will obviously think
you have cooked all day.

            After reviewing the book, Cooking Gluten-Free, I contacted Mrs.
Robertson for permission to produce a flour blend that is used in many
recipes.  She gave us the ok, and the flour blend is now available.  It is
called the Multi-Blend Gluten Free Flour.  It is an all-purpose flour to
replace wheat flour and is used for baked goods such as biscuits, pancakes,
breadsticks, and tortillas.

            For the month of April, Authentic Foods is offering a free
3-pound package of the Multi Blend Gluten Free Flour with purchase of the
book, Cooking Gluten Free.  If you already have the book, the flour is on
special for $4.95.

            So head on over to Authentic Foods Gluten-Free Supermarket and
pickup your special today.  http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com or
http://www.authenticfoods.com
Steven Rice (President of Authentic Foods)