From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:57:41 EDT

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I like their Sunflower Flax bread for sandwiches - it doesn't fall apart as
easily as other GF bread.  Their doughnuts are also very good, all varieties.
 I use the English muffins as hamburger buns.  They are as good as I remember
wheat English muffins were (admittedly a faint memory by now, but there you
go).
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My personal favorite is their sunflower flax bread. I would get a sampler box
if I were you so you can try out some stuff.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WONDERFUL PIZZA CRUSTS - GREAT BAGELS TO TOAST
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We always have their bagel in our freezer, and if you like donuts, theirs are
wonderful.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Their pizza crust is the best I have ever had.  Enjoy!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have only purchased their Tapioca/rice bread and I think it is very good.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I've ordered tones of their stuff from Pretzels to Cake Mixes and out of 100
things probably haven't liked 2.  My favorite are the Sesame Bagels, Cake
Donuts and Pretzels oh the Ginger Snaps are to die for.  Order anything.
Plus their shipping is per order not per weight so order lots.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
I like their english muffins, sandwich bread, multigrain bread.  Doughnuts
and bagels are a little solid, but tasty and nice if warmed in the microwave.
 The grainfree bread is a little dry.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Their bagels and donuts are terrific!
++++++++++++++++++++++++
I love their frozen pizza crust, chocolate frosted cake donuts are to die
for, hamburger and hot dog buns are excellent, and I just tried their
sandwich bread which is very good.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Their donuts are great, the rice krispie cereal tastes just like the "real"
thing.  I also enjoy their bagels and English muffins.  Waffles are heavier
than Aunt Jemima, but taste good, too.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
donuts are great, bagels and the white sandwich bread
++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am a huge fan of theirs.  I love their pre-made pizza crusts.  I buy them
by the dozen and keep them in the freezer.  I also like their cornbread a
lot.  They have very very good cookies, albeit a bit expensive.  Their
doughnuts were ok, but not great, as was the case for their cheesy
breadsticks.  "The opinions expressed are my own and my not represent those
of the Rohm and Haas Company"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I like to get their English muffins (they are very BIG) and slice them into
three or four slices instead of two and toast.  I'm diabetic and this gives
me the least amount of carbs and I still feel like I'm getting a lot to
eat.   YUM!!!!!    Also their pizza crusts are good and they have the very
best cookies around.  I like  Ben's Peanutbutter Chocolate Chip Cookies -
SOOOO good.
++++++++++++++++++
I am telling you, when i was diagnosed I thought it was the end of the world
because I like wonder bread that is so soft you can squish it into a ball and
have it stick to the wall...
I was devastated to try bread after bread and it was all the consistency of a
brick left out in the sun for 3 days
I tried the Kinnick white sandwich bread and i was so excited.  Granted, it
was still a compromise, but no gagging reflex and toasted it is even better.
I am still not a big gf bread eater, but I have a solution until the next
time I cheat.  (joke)  People all recommended the honey something, but I am a
tried and true white bread fan.  I also tried to make bread, a total
disaster--my dad thinks this is why I am eternally single.  Good luck to
you!!!  If you find anything that is squishy from anyone else, please send it
to the list!  Thanks...
++++++++++++++++++++
All of their foods are wonderful!!!  I get the tapioca-rice bread.  The
nglish muffins are great too!!!  I just purchased some of their waffles and
they were excellent.  I highly recommend this company!!  One of the nutrition
stores here in Des Moines, IA has a ton of their wonderful products!!
++++++++++++++++++++
I just bought the Italian white (tapioca and rice) and love it.  Better than
any I have found so far.
++++++++++++++++++++
My 9 year old daughter has celiac.  She is very picky in what she eats.  I
have found that Kinnikinnick's pizza crusts are the best.  I always try
everything that she eats to show her that we could all eat if we had to.  I
found that their pizza crusts taste like the real thing.  They are wonderful.
 If you try them, ENJOY.  My daughter does not care for their bread.  She
likes EnerG Brand - tapioca bread that best.  Hope this helps.
+++++++++++++++++++
We order their hamburger buns all the time. They are great.  Everything else
we have ordered has been exceptionally good.... bagels, cornbread.
+++++++++++++++++++
I really like their cornbread mix, best I've found so far.  And I like the
coconut macaroon cookies.
+++++++++++++++++++
I order their white sandwich bread which I really like.  The Starlight
Grain-free bread is good too.  I also like their cinnamon-suger donuts and
their chocolate-chocolate donuts.  Their ginger cookies are the BEST cookies
I've ever had (GF that is:)  I also
like their cinnamon buns.

I also order thier crispy coating which I use on chicken and fish, in lieu of
bread crumbs/crushed corn flakes.  It's fantastic.  As you can see, I order
from Kinnikiniick often (once a month).  I really like their products
++++++++++++++++++++
Hi!  We really like their donuts--especially the chocolate glazed ones.  The
English muffins and bagels are our favorites.  We even prefer their "rice
krispies" and "corn flakes" to the other brands.  Their waffles are very good
and their pizza crusts are not only very good, but great to keep in the
freezer for the last minute pizza party/get together.  I, the adult celiac,
really like their cookies.  My son, the 5-year old celiac, prefers the
oreo-type cookies, etc. that we buy elsewhere.  Good luck!
The Italian Tapioca bread is hard to beat!  And their flax seed rolls are
great as well as the bagels - hamburger  & hot dog buns too!!!