From:
Betty Wass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:33:07 -0600

M.A.G.I.C., the Madison (WI) Area Gluten Intolerance Chapter, will
meet this Saturday, December 8, at 10A.M. in the Verona Public
Library, 130 No. Franklin, Verona.  Our speaker will be Dr. Mark
Reichelderfer, Gastroenterologist and Adviser to M.A.G.I.C.  Dr.
Reichelderfer will summarize a talk given by Dr. Joseph Murray to
University Hospital physicians last October.

We will also have a Christmas cookie exchange.  If you would like to
take part, bring as many cookies as you want to exchange.  Include
the complete recipe, the source of the recipe, and your name.

To get to the Verona Library, coming from Madison on Verona Road,
turn at the root beer stand (one block before the stoplight) and go
one block north.  From Highway M, turn at the Catholic Church.