From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:31:56 -0500

Interesting thing.......I just noticed that the group that says "stop
the whinning" comes from large cities in the East and the group that
says "you don't know what goes on in the kitchen" seems to come from
more "rural" states and areas.  Which leads me to believe that here in
NYC we have a much more efficient and stronger Bd of Health with far
more stringent rules.  What some of you described as going on the in
kitchen would never be tolerated here and the restaurant would be closed
by the Bd of Health.  Perhaps this is the way to go......insist on
better health rules enforcement.  We haven't tackled that before!  That
would certainly end many of the problems that some of you are
experiencing.