From:
Pam Newbury <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Newbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2016 14:34:28 -0800

My son is moving from our gluten-free household to a place where there will
be a shared kitchen. They have ceramic pans and want to know if it is OK for
him to use them.

Does anyone know if ceramic pans can be safely shared by celiacs? Looking it
up, I am getting conflicting information about whether ceramic pans are
porous. Does it depend on the brand?

Any suggestions as to the best type of pan to use in a shared kitchen?

Thanks,

Pam

*******
*******