From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2016 15:25:52 -0400

Hi everyone,

For those of you who haven't heard, P.F. Chang's has a new GF menu...still waiting for them to put the Philip's Better Lemon Chicken back on the menu (sigh), but they have a few new interesting additions (and a few things taken off): http://bit.ly/2dAkM5I

Speaking of restaurants, you'll find dozens and dozens of amazing places for GF dining in virtually any city in the U.S. -- as well as destinations around the world. Just enter a town or zip in the box on this page of GlutenFreeTravelSite to access all the places that have been reviewed on our site: http://bit.ly/1XsBVSw You can do the same search using the SEARCH tab on our Dine Gluten Free mobile app, too!

Do you love GF pizza? Check out a recent Blog post with tips on making GF pizza at home (and a new mix from Italy you can buy -- quite cheaply -- on Amazon): http://bit.ly/2cM2X3g

Speaking of Italy, you'll find many places for GF pizza, pasta, crepes, and more reviewed in my latest e-book, Gluten-Free in ITALY, available on Amazon.com. If you're considering a trip to Rome, Florence, or Venice, you'll want to download a copy. In addition to tons of specific dining advice, you'll get tips on accommodations, sightseeing, planning, and saving $$. You can read on your computer, tablet, e-reader, or smartphone with the free Kindle app. It will save you hours and hours of planning: http://amzn.to/2aamE5t (For a peek at our two favorite GF restaurants in ROME, check out my recent Blog post: http://bit.ly/2dMqKTa )

I've published a similar book for London: Gluten-Free in LONDON, also available on Amazon. This is another great city to visit if you're gluten free, and my e-book contains sightseeing tips, money saving advice, and lots of great restaurant recs (and a hotel with wonderful breakfasts included, with plenty of GF options). Plus, with the dollar at a 30-year high against the British pound, there are amazing deals to be had.

Looking for more of a TROPICAL destination? Lesley Hayden-Hock at Travel Leaders has some GREAT DEALS right now on vacation packages to GF friendly resorts in the CARIBBEAN & MEXICO. She will take care of everything! Call her at 800-487-6110. She loves working with gluten free clients, and we've used her for many of our own family vacations!

How about NAPA? There are new owners -- and a new gluten free cookbook -- from the Inn on Randolph, a totally GF B&B in the heart of Napa, CA. http://bit.ly/2cSY5wE They also have a new promotion for a free night (when you pay for three) through March, 2017. Just wait until you savor their GF breakfasts!  http://bit.ly/2eMtYF2

Heading to Rochester, NY? Our Featured Review this month is an Italian restaurant -- with a GF menu plus a dedicated facility for their GF prep. It gets high rating from this regular Celiac customer. http://bit.ly/1zjKbCn

Finally, The November/December issue of Simply Gluten Free magazine is out. Check out my article on dining GF when traveling internationally. Great recipes for the Holidays, too!  If you can't find a copy at your local newsstand, you can subscribe (and save up to 62%) here: http://bit.ly/1EQvb5M

Have a wonderful November and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133