From:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 15:45:07 -0500

HI,

Yet again I am going to rely on this fantastic group of people.

We have some friends that are working with a travel agent in Iowa and Alaska to come up with their own trip to Alaska,,,,I think the Northern most part? North and ?west? of Nome, AK.

This is the list of towns right now that our friends will be traveling,,,,,no 'tour bus' info is provided for them until closer to the time of the trip? End of July/Aug.

The Husband needs Gluten free meals, and if anyone knows of any 'Gluten free help' in the following towns/ or other info(resturants, etc),,,,such as 'Celiac groups?' perchance in the area?

Thanks so much in advance!

Anchorage
Seward
Homer
Seldovia
Gridwood
Denali Park
Fairbanks
Prudhoe Bay
Coldfoot
North Pole

I will be emailing again once they send me info on the ships/boat info, too.

Sincerely,
Diane Ebert
319-235-2045
Secretary