From:
Steve Traini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 20:24:21 EDT

OK folks, I just had another conversation with A-B. They had contacted the
local A-B distributor for my area here in Colorado Springs. The story is
that  A-B apparently was offering a 3.2% version and a 5.0% version of
Redbrdige. Here  in Colorado (and there are a few other states like this) only
grocery stores and  such can sell 3.2%. Likewise they cannot sell 5.0%. So by
eliminating the 5.0%  option, Liquor stores here in Colorado can no longer
sell Redbridge. Grocery  stores can but the distributor in our area has decided
that it is not cost  effective to carry Redbridge at all if it is only
offered to Grocery Stores.  Apparently this will effect many restaurants as
well. The guy I spoke to at A-B  has no idea why they decided to discontinue the
5.0% version. This effects those  of us in states like Colorado and will
make Redbridge less available to many of  us.

I encourage everyone to call A-B and ask them to please reconsider  this
decision. Ask them to please ofer both the 3.2% and 5.0% versions of
Redbridge so it can be available to EVERYONE!

If you don't live in one of these states and think it won't effect you,
consider if you ever visit one of the effect states and go out to eat, you
will  not be able to enjoy a beer. It may not be the greatest beer out there,
but  being supplied by A-B makes it much easier to find. Until now!

The number to A-B is:   1-800-342-5283

In order for our voices to be heard, we have to pull an Alice's Restaurant
on them! Create a movement and let them know what we want! Please help!
Call  them!