From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:55:35 -0600

We are so excited that Dr. Thomas O’Bryan will be speaking to our Gluten Intolerance Group of Central and South Texas (GIG CSTX) on Friday March 23rd at 7pm.  Our meetings are held at Faith Lutheran Church 6600 Woodrow Ave.

Dr. O’Bryan is an internationally recognized speaker specializing in Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease.  He has spoken to many groups like ours, many physician and practitioner groups, at the Royal Society of Medicine in London and at the GIG Annual Conference last summer.

Dr. O’Bryan is a graduate of the University of Michigan and the National College of Chiropractic. He is a practicing graduate of The Institute for Functional Medicine’s hallmark program Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice.  Dr. O’Bryan has been a Visiting Instructor at Northeastern Illinois University, where he taught “Applied Nutrition for Health and Performance.”  He is a Visiting Instructor at the National University of Health Sciences.

Dr. O’Bryan is not just a lecturer and academic he is also a practitioner treating chronic disease and metabolic disorders from a functional medicine perspective. As with all functional medicine, Dr. O’Bryan does not focus in alleviating symptoms but seeks the root causes of the malady or syndrome.

We are excited and fortunate to have the opportunity to hear Dr. O’Bryan speak.  If you have any questions about the meeting or need information on the location, please contact Francie Kelley at [log in to unmask] or (512) 301-2224.  For more information about GIG CSTX please visit our Web site www.gigcstx.org.