From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:55:21 -0500

n the show D.LIFE...on my local PBS station was an article about diabetes and celiac.  They linked it genetically but left out that the third part of the genetic link ...alcoholism.  They said that celiac and TYPE 1 diabetes are linked.  I was told that it is also lined to Type 2...which I am.

They interviewed Dr Green from Columbia.  He stated that one percent of poplulation is celiac. I prefer it being said that one in hundred ann thirty three is a celiac.  I think that has more punch

You can find the whole article at WWW.DLIFE.COM and click on the celiac article

I urge all diabetics to watch this show.  Very interesting and helpful